Rational – JIRA ALM Integration Module
Many companies are now using Atlassian JIRA for their everyday software development. How can you integrate RTC work items with JIRA ALM environment? SCM Solution’s CONCORD Connector is the answer.
Why purchase Concord Integration?
- IBM Ready for Rational certified architecture framework
- Only one license is required per endpoint ALM application
- Cost of ownership is a fraction of alternatives
SCM Concord RTC – JIRA Connector was created to enable seamless collaboration between two disparate ALM systems, keep data synchronized and enable cross-platform traceability. With SCM Concord RTC – JIRA Connector easy to use interface, you will quickly utilize your existing JIRA ALM platform with Rational Jazz tools.
- Web based Connector configuration
- Configurable business rules
- Dashboard for connector operations
- Supports Jazz server rename functionality
- Unidirectional or bidirectional synchronization
- Real-time or schedulable batch synchronization
- Data transformation and field/value mapping
- Completed/in-progress/waiting sync operations
- Detailed diagnostics of E-mail notification of sync-events
- Traceability across full SDLC for governance
- Easier transition to IBM Jazz from other ALM tools
- Integrate IBM Jazz and best-of-breed ALM applications
- Extend the life of legacy tools and existing infrastructure
- Upgrade at any time for multiple Concord integrators
- 24 x 7 Technical Support line
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a demonstration