Please join us for the IBM Continuous Engineering Summer Bash to learn how IBM® is helping to lead innovation while addressing the complexity challenge. This event will focus on latest trends, the future of systems engineering, and systems and software development – highlighting IBM Solutions for Systems Engineering and the Internet of Things.
It will also give you an excellent opportunity to improve your skills with hands-on training, network with others in the systems community and discuss challenges and ideas with industry experts.
Topics will include:
- Cognitive IoT and Continuous Engineering Overview
- IBM Watson and Olli — the Self Driving Mini-bus story
- Overview of the IBM Continuous Engineering Lifecycle & IoT Foundation
- Requirements Management with DOORS and DNG – Which One is Best for Me?
- Requirements Management & Testing
- Model Based Engineering with Rhapsody and Design Manager
- Unlocking Engineering Knowledge through Reporting and Dashboards
- Systems Engineering for the IoT
- And more!
Choose from 3 afternoon workshops:
1.Model-Based Systems Engineering Workshop
2.Reporting: It’s a Dirty Job, but Someone Has to Do It
3.Continuous Engineering Platform & Integration with 3rd Party Tools
Networking Reception to follow – 5:00 – 6:00